London is home to some of the world’s best high-end boutiques and shopping centers. However, the prices might be out of reach for ordinary London visitors. Shopping will always be a major activity for any traveler and bringing home souvenirs is a wonderful way of remembering fun times spent when visiting a foreign country.
With London’s bargain, secondhand and charity shops, you’ll never go home empty-handed. With this in mind, here are the top bargain shopping destinations in London.
· Ever heard of Retromania? If this sounds strange, you’ll be surprised to know that this is home to some of London’s best kept shopping secrets. Laurence Olivier is known to have donated his complete set of twenty’s to forty’s jazz collection in this bargain shopping center.
· If you long to own signature items or furniture then check out the home wares at the YMCA boutique. This is a perfect place for first-time homeowners searching for house wares to furnish their homes.
· Is your budget preventing you from buying beautiful outfits for your kids in your home country? At Fara Kid’s Bargain Center, you can purchase high quality children’s garments that are competitively priced.
· The British Heart Foundation Furniture and Electrical Shop is a good place to find quality home furniture. Dressers and other lounge furniture are available for half of their original price.
· Cancer Research SW10 is the best hunting spot for high quality and reasonably priced designer cast-offs like Tommy Hilfiger. Another interesting fact about this store is that Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow were seen shopping here.
· Do you know where to get the best board games in London? Well, start by heading to Salvation Army SE8. Locals have been coming to this shop for years.
· Passionate decorators will fall in love with “All Aboard” the best shabby chic store in London.
· Lastly, British Red Cross SW3 is the perfect place to buy a wide collection of smart office wear and accessories such as pencil skirts, vintage clothing and smart shoes. For working women who want to extend their office clothing budget this is definitely a must-shop-stop.
Author Bio: Suzzane Edwards is a Travel Blogger who helps fellow travelers find great deals for their next vacation.